IT Project Manager - Business Analyst - ISEB - PRINCE2 - UAT
IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Senior IT Project Manager - IT Projects - Development Lifecycle - Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - ISEB Business Analyst - Senior Business Analyst - ISEB - UAT - Project Management - Senior - Redhill - Surrey - £45,000 - £50,000 required by a leading Financial Services organisation based in Redhill, Surrey area.
As a Senior IT Project Manager you will manage local projects according to the requirements of my client's project management methodology and commitments of the IT project requests.
- IT Project Manager - Senior Project Manager required to analyse and document user requirements and liaise with the central IT Teams to identify functional and technical solutions to meet their needs
- Work in all stages of the development lifecycle including post go live support
- Management of multiple complex projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered according to time and budget commitments
What I'm looking for:
- Qualifications in Project Management & Business Analysis i.e. PRINCE2/ISEB etc
- IT Project Manager MUST have experience working as a Business Analyst
- Strong business requirements gathering/documenting skills
- You will have project management experience working on projects greater than £250k
- Background in the Automotive Financial Services sector is advantageous
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager I would be very interested in hearing from you. My hugely successful client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £50,000, as well excellent benefits package that includes Stakeholder Pension, Car Ownership Scheme and plenty of career progression!!!
*** Please contact me and send your CV to be considered for this role! ***
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.