Product Manager - Product Lifecycle - Safety - Security - Data
Product Manager - Product Lifecycle - Engineering - Control Systems - Safety & Security Products - Brighton, East Sussex - £50,000 - £60,000.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Product Manager - required by a leading global provider in Safety and Security based close to Brighton, East Sussex location to work primarily on the company product range, coordinate departmental team and contribute to product strategy, maintain documentation and roadmaps.
Key Skills Required:
- Define and manage the company's product portfolio and roadmaps
- Develop technology and delivery partnerships
- Manage the product lifecycle ensuring smooth transitioning of old products to new
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of control systems, building management or safety & security
- Previous experience of product lifecycle management
- Good understanding of commissioning rules and processes
- Experience of working within a cross functional team
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication, IT presentation and documentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in the above information
- Engineering Degree educated is advantageous
- Leading Global Provider in Safety and Security
- Year on year growth along with excellent working environments, diversity and internal development
- Friendly and motivated team orientated environment
- Exciting project based work
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 plus Company Benefits
Location - Brighton - East Sussex
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer - follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
If you are interested, please apply now for a swift response and further information regarding the role.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.