Lead Data Scientist / Data Scientist Manager - Bangkok
*Please no C2C applications*
Lead Data Scientist (Bangkok) - FULL RELOCATION AND VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
Do you have what it takes?
- Excited and able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
- Leadership skills and experience in leading data science projects and or teams
- At least 5 years working as a statistician / analyst / data scientist
- An earned stripes in coding, in data handling, in statistics and in machine learning
- A good balance between theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (a master degree in a quantitative field is a must; PhD is even better)
- Battle-tested team leading skills
- A good knowledge of what's "Under the hood" of statistical methods
- Coding, coding, coding (R, Python, C#, Java, C++, Scala, …)
- Some extra points on: SQL, NLP, business acumen, blog writing, good sense of humor
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. With world class talent from over 65 countries, the atmosphere of a start-up and the muscle of a $bn business, this company is an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. Our client puts cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help them change the way people run their lives.
They are a high-growth company and maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be in involved in helping maintain our client's growth working with an incredible amount of data and leveraging the firm's superior IT infrastructure.
Leading from the front you will help my client:
- Crack their business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
- Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
- Sift through their data and find them some gems
- Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Our client offers:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical coverage
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a Lead Data Scientist and this role appeals to you we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV now.