EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A TOP EMPLOYER IN THE HARROGATE AREA!
£18K - Permanent - Full Time - Monday to Friday 09.00am - 5.00pm - STUDY SUPPORT TOWARDS CIPS QUALIFICATION!
Excellent benefits including - Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday, (rising to a maximum of 27 with length of service) plus bank holidays, Retail Discount Card, Product Discounts, Car Salary Exchange, Onsite Parking and more!
Our client is an industry leader in their sector.
A 'Top Employer’ in the Harrogate area, they offer a friendly and supportive working environment, based in modern offices.
Working as part of the Purchasing Team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing suppliers
- Obtaining quotes for products
- Ensuring items are correct
- Ensuring supply agreement are in place
- Looking at stock, shortages and usage of components
- Monitoring queries and distributing them through the department
- Reviewing weekly issues
- Raising purchase orders
- Cresting new stock lines
- Reporting to management
- Maintaining an accurate database
- Liaising with other internal departments, e.g. Production
The ideal candidate would have previous purchasing experience and knowledge of Sage 200. However, this is not essential.
What is important is your attitude and approach to work - you will have excellent attention to detail, be able to meet deadlines, organised and working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!