We are currently looking for a credit control clerk based in Chester.
This well established business is growing rapidly due to a recent acquisition. They are market leaders in their field and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their successful accountancy function based in Chester. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Credit Controller looking to work within a leading business in a newly created role with lots of opportunity.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and will work in a small team for this Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk position.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- processing invoice requests from Project Managers,
- Raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting cash
- Chasing overdue payments via telephone, letter and email
- Sales order processing, resolving customer queries in a timely manner and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control / Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good relationship management skills
- Onsite parking
- £18,000 - £19,000
- Company discounts
- Study Support
- 23 days holiday up to 25 with service + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours