Technology Store Supervisor
Sales Floor Manager
£18,000 per annum with an OTE of £28,000
5 days over 7. Working Every Saturday and Every Other Sunday.
A growing store in Trowbridge currently seeks a Sales Floor Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. As the Sales Floor Manager you will take responsibility to ensure the store runs efficiently and smoothly.
As the Sales Floor Manager you will also provide direction and leadership for all store colleagues to maximize sales and profit of the store. Your other duties will consist of:
- Achieve company targets by generating sales so that the store achieves profitable growth
- Manage all Key Performance Indicators to minimum company expectations
- Deliver high levels of customer service and ensure that all transactions are completed with integrity and courtesy and that any customer enquiries or issues are resolved satisfactory
- Manage colleague performance to ensure all colleagues have clear targets and are motivated to achieve them
- Complete accurately and promptly all required in-store administration and management information reports, including store rotas.
- Conduct regular 121 and quarterly reviews with colleagues
- Maintain effective store standards to required company standard, including correct and accurate implementation of company directives on merchandising, pricing and point of sale materials
In order to apply for this position we encourage candidates to apply with Retail and Management Experience. It would also be highly desirable that the candidate can demonstrate results and are happy to work the hours as stated above.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.