My client, a successful and expanding company based near Crewe has a requirement for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Completion of month end and year end consolidation for the Group
- Year end statutory accounts production including the Group accounts, 5 trading subsidiaries and 5 holding companies
- Tax preparation work for the year-end tax computations including pulling together the tax pack information for the external auditors
- Calculation of the year end tax provisions for corporation tax and deferred tax for the year end statutory accounts
- Managing all tax payments on account for the Group including undertaking and necessary tax planning for the Group
- Preparing for the interim and year end audits including liaison with the external auditors to ensure efficient process
- Monthly responsibility for the completion of the 5 Holding company's Management Accounts
- Assisting with completing the monthly Group board report
- Management of the Group treasury function including:- Monitoring and managing all Group bank accounts- Completing a daily cash flow forecast- Sign off and checking of all payments across the Group- Owning the relationship with the bank
- VAT monitoring and compliance
- PAYE monitoring and compliance
The successful applicant will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience of producing statutory accounts, consolidations and tax computations and returns.