Software / Technical Architect
We have a fantastic opportunity for forward thinking, experienced, hands on and highly skilled .Net Software/Technical Architect to join our team in Harrogate and work on our innovative loan management solution. We are going through an exciting period of growth and are strengthening our team.
The .Net Software / Technical Architect is a hands on role, working with others in the technical team, responsible for solution design activities including integration with third party applications, functional design and ensuring the design fits within the existing architecture.
- Design and create solutions for client requirements
- Hands on architecture and developing solutions
- Review and report on the impact of changes to the standard product and bespoke elements
- Act as a technical lead, solutions implementation and architectural guidance on projects
- Investigate the impact of changes on the technologies used, scalability and reliability of the product
- Investigate new integrations or technologies and be responsible for building these
- Produce documentation to detail technical requirements and provide technical and solution guidance as required
- Provide support and guidance to the development team
- Work with the technology team to manage the technology and architecture strategy
We want people who can help us deliver satisfaction and excellent service to our clients - we want to delight them. We're looking for Software / Technical Architect candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in designing enterprise level solutions
- Expert knowledge in software and solution architecture principles
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience
- Experience of working across a number of technologies including Microsoft .Net and SQL Server
- Experience of creating and developing solutions
- Good problem solving skills, an analytical mind and be able to work independently and as part of a team
Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the financial services industry although full training on our own product will be given.
Welcom Digital is a technology agency providing software and support services to the financial services and retail finance sectors. We are based in the centre of Harrogate, with fantastic views across the town. Benefits will include pension contribution, life assurance, generous holiday entitlement and flexible hours as well as a fantastic career opportunity.
If you are the individual we’re searching for simply send us your CV.
Find out more on our websites: www.welcom.co.uk and www.welcomdigital.com