Branch Design Manager (Retail/Store Design)
Branch Design Manager
Leading organisation in the retail sector is recruiting a Branch Design Manager to ensure entire branch network is designed to support the brand positioning, deliver an outstanding retail customer experience and drive commercial objectives.
As Branch Design Manager responsibilities include:
- Working with specialist agency partners, leads the strategic design of stores nationwide in support of brand positioning and to deliver a great customer experience
- Ensures branch design specifications and standards are clear, practical and workable and can be delivered across a range of formats and partner delivery models
- Works with agencies and partners to adapt designs to support different business requirements whilst ensuring a consistent and excellent overall in-store customer experience and delivery of the brand
- Ensures the brand is appropriately represented and a consistent brand experience delivered through all outlets, specifying clearly its relation to any partner or 3rd party brands to ensure compliance, support the brand positioning and avoid customer communications
- Working cross-functionally, ensures design specifications and standards are monitored and appropriate action taken where delivery standards are not met.
As Branch Design Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Design management professional with a track record of deliver in Retail / store design
- Experience of delivery through agencies and 3rd parties
- Influencing skills and ability to work through a variety of ownership models to ensure consistent delivery
- Proven ability to set and uphold clear standards across a variety of store formats
- Strong customer orientation, and understanding of customer behavior in stores
On offer is a basic c50k-60k, 18% bonus. car allowance and a range of benefits.