Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
Hours: Full time and permanent - Monday-Friday - Shifts between 8am - 8pm
My client is a multi-award winning, high growth company that boasts the title of being the World's largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading. They're currently expanding their headquarters and are now looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to manage and support the development of the quality of call and standards within the Contact Centre.
- Ensure an adequate level of QA is completed and documented across all active departments
- Monitor calls via Remote, Live, side-by-side and recording platforms
- Regularly review current QA practices, processes and reports across all departments and to ensure changes are communicated clearly and understood by all involved
- Provide direct feedback to applicable staff with direction on how to improve and clear recorded coaching
- Collate, compose and manage the distribution and filing of formal QA reports to ensure this information is available at all times
- Host regular Quality meetings with the management team with analysis and solutions to improve areas of concern
- Take full ownership for the Quality process, assessment forms, reports and related administration
You will need to be a confident coach and somebody that can stand in front of a sales team or a customer service individual to deliver clear, accurate and confident coaching/training off the back of your findings. You will need to be self-motivated and innovative as you will be the one of the leads for all things Quality in the department and could spend days listening to call's and analysing trends.
Additional skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a QA role in a Contact Centre / Sales environment is essential
- Able to define 'quality' in contact centre and convert the results into tangible quality monitoring framework
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and sound written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to work well to targets
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company performance related Bonus
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge's
- The opportunity to travel to attend familiarisation trips across the UK & Europe
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!
Cordant People are acting as a n equal opportunities employer. If this opportunity is right for you, please apply nowas we're working very quickly to arrange interviews!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.