Manager Of Product Support
Role: Manager of Product Support
Package: £120K + Bonus + Beneifts
Location: Bracknell / London
As a leading Big Data Software Vendor are looking for a Manager of product support to join their office in Bracknell, they help businesses in over 90 countries integrate and analyse their data with the latest technologies. Within their lines of business they including Big Data, Data Integration and Predictive Analytics; they work across multiple industries, with often industry-wide implementation of their products. Their innovative technologies include Data Integration, Business Intelligence software as well as Big Data Analytics through Hadoop. They use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high-volume decisions.
My client is looking for a technical manager to lead and grow an international team of 10,the role is centred around leading and providing guidance to an already successful support team in EMEA and some in APAC. The team is the front line customer care side of the business and serve as the primary point of contact when customers want help or assistance when using or upgrading their software. The role's main task to achieve overall customer success for their customers.
- A good level of technical knowledge is expected for this role
- And understanding and experience of working with HR.
- 7 to 10 years Managerial experience is required.
- Technical understanding of the Big Data landscape is a big plus - Including NoSQL technologies and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- The successful candidate must come from an enterprise software background - Preferably Big Data.
- A focus on Customer Success and the support side of technology is essential.
- Ability to manage Customer Expectations and escalations.
- Travel Aprox 15% of the time.
- Up to £120k basic
- + bonus
- Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme.
- Generous Benefits package.