Accounts Payable Assistant
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their client, a national award winning company based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and exciting team on a 6-9 month fixed term contract, whilst earning £19,000 plus benefits.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Processing and paying staff expenses
- Scanning, logging, authorising and updating invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of statements
- Processing credit notes
- Carrying out administrative duties
- Resolving queries
- Provodiding support for ad-hoc queries
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will:
- Have previous Finance and invoicing experience
- Have experience using JDE invoicing system
- Be a confident, enthusiastic and willing to learn
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.