Senior Credit Controller
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller that has experience in implementing new processes and ensuring a team is working most efficiently. You will also be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices and understanding that the Credit Control function plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaising with the sales departments and accounts payable to resolve outstanding queries
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Monitoring and updating credit reports and collating information for new accounts
- Offering credit in line with our current credit insurance policy
- Reporting to the Credit Manager where necessary
EXPERIENCE IN SOUGHT AFTER CANDIDATE
- You will have vast experience of working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbally as the role involves a lot of client and colleague interaction.
- Be well organised and have a great attention to detail.
- The ability to think on your feet is essential along with being able to prioritise your work load effectively.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.