Senior Business Analyst (Wealth Management Platforms) - German Speaking
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced client facing Senior Business Analyst to join their team, to provide platform Consulting services to new and existing customers. PLEASE NOT THAT THIS ROLE WILL BE SPLIT BETWEEN LONDON AND GERMANY (Hamburg)
The Senior Business Analyst role is a key role within this team, and will provide leadership and expertise in the following areas:
· Platform Proposition definition and enhancement
· Target Operating Model definition and enhancement
· Business transformation support and consultancy services
· Regulation and advice on platform compliance
· Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer
· Platform configuration and the MWS process.
· Development of bespoke customer requirements.
· Platform integration design.
Please note that we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with significant financial services experience, preferably with pension/wealth experience. As this role will be partly based in Hamburg it is essential that the Senior Business Analyst speaks fluent German.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
· Working with customers to help define proposition and product requirements.
· Provide market expertise as required. Be an SME in Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance core platform capabilities.
· Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers’ operations and Investment Operations.
· Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
· Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
· Document any bespoke customer requirements and design suitable solutions to meet these requirements.
· Provide guidance and expertise in German taxation rules and regulations that apply to the financial markets being operated in.
· Have strong organisational and leadership skills; with the ability to lead a project from inception to delivery.
· Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
· Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Degree qualified (1st) or above or equivalent;
· Fluent in English and German language;
· An understanding of the German and wider European regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the reg. change requirements for a given year.
· 5+ years of experience in a delivery / consulting environment in European financial services / wealth markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work for an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization, offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Senior Business Analyst then please apply now for immediate consideration.