Remote Working / Go / Golang / AWS / Amazon Web Services / Elasticsearch / PHP / Python / C / Java / JQuery / Back End / Developer / Engineer / Architect / Analytics / Data
Go Developer: £70 - £85k
Walter Samuel are working with an exciting global technology company who are world leaders in their field. With their content being pushed to millions all over the world they are looking for a Go Developer to help optimise their content in real-time using machine learning. If you have a passion for technology, data and analytics this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something unique.
You will have:
- Minimum of 12 months Go development experience.
- Experience building software from scratch using technologies such as PHP, Python, Java, SQL.
- Accustom to Agile methodologies and practices (TDD, CI/CD Pipelines, Scrum).
- Experience in the AWS product range (Docker ECS).
- A keen interest in all things data and analytics.
Responsibilities, will include: -
- Developing clean, reusable and testable code.
- Mentor junior members of the team in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Take ownership, developing new features to help realise the vision.
- Help evangelise the product, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved using code.
For a confidential discussion please call Mike Chennells on or Apply now and your application will be followed up.