Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure - Cyber
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - £65K – INFRASTRUCTURE / NETWORKING / CYBER SECURITY
An exciting Technology start-up looking to take on a Technical Project Manager who is keen to join a growing and goal orientated team, focussing on Cyber Security. You will be managing the delivery of solutions to my client’s customers, ensuring timescale targets are hit, and building their reputation in the market.
You should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience Delivering IT Infrastructure projects, with direct customer relationship
- Willingness to be hands on with Installing equipment / debugging issues (support side)
- Networking experience
- Monitoring, tracking and resolving support issues
- Degree in a technical subject (Computer Science etc.)
- Cyber Security experience ideally
- UK Drivers Licence
The basic Salary on offer is up to £65k depending on experience. They are looking to interview from as early as Thursday 11th May and for someone to start soon after.
It would be great to discuss further if this role is of interest, if you could send me an updated CV to and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail.