Account Director - Commercial Enterprises
Home Counties / London / Thames Valley
£60,000 plus £60,000 OTE (uncapped) plus bens
We are excited to be recruiting a strategic sales position for one of the country's fastest growing specialist IT & Communications providers, specializing primarily in Cisco solutions and services. With consistent 20-25% year on year growth, our client have gone from strength to strength since the early 1990s, recently opening offices in Australia and North America to compliment their London HQ and provide a truly global service for their multi-national customers.
Responsible for the management of five existing enterprise accounts, this is a key role within the business, tasked with the maintaining, development and growth of these customers, cross-selling and up-selling my client's solution portfolio to ensure consistent revenue growth.
Being brave as well as pragmatic, our client's purpose is to be the confident guide for their customers, enabling them to learn, lead and transform in their respective industries. This mantra is built on five key principles - people, clients, proposition, profitable growth and operational excellence.
Specialising in five key pillars - data centre, collaboration, security, networking and connectivity, our client operate in three complimentary stages - design, transition and manage, creating hybrid IT environments that are truly suited to each of their end-users.
- Develop and maintaining tangible accounts plans for the assigned account base
- Negotiate and close sales of our client's solution range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
- Maintain a network of senior contacts within the customer base
- Create and execute a sales strategy across agreed market sectors
- Ensure a high standard of conduct, leadership and service as a Sales Professional, in such a way as to result in complete customer satisfaction
- Working with pre-sales consultants
- Create and execute account plans and business development strategies
- To update and consistently meet the sales targets and objectives
- Extensive experience of strategic account manager and the deep-level penetration of existing relationships
- Strong experience of overachievement against set targets
- Strong knowledge of Cisco and its various product suites
- Extensive experience of selling to large, commercial enterprises
- Possess a natural hunger to succeed and overachieve
- Demonstrable experience of managing the full sales lifecycle through to post sale customer satisfaction and hand over to technical teams
- Consistent 20-25% year on year growth
- Top 10 place to work in their size category
- Extensive benefits
- Global presence for over 25-years with offices in three continents