C++ Stress Test Developer
C++, C# Developer , Quant knowledge, Commodities
Your new company
You will join a highly regarded European Investment Bank in their London office.
Your new role
This is a hands-on development role predominantly in C++ on Sophis. The role is a stress test and toolkit developer role working on an integration of pricers in the different toolkits, including plugging the pricers based on Sophis API and all relevant user interfaces.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong object oriented programming experience in C++ and C#.
- Knowledge of commodities would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience in one of Sophis, Murex, Openlink or Endur would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are needed in order to translate requirements between technical and non-technical teams, as well as liaise with teams overseas with occasional trips abroad.
- On a functional aspect knowledge of stress tests, Greeks calculations and areas of Quant finance would all be beneficial.
- My client are aware that this is a niche skillset to fill, so they would like to hear from candidates who tick some of these boxes with the desire to develop into the role.
What you'll get in return
The chance to work for a prestigious European bank on a high profile on-going migration project. The salary for this role is negotiable, but will pay around £90,000. If you interested in contracting, please show your interest as this may be possible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give me a call.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me to discuss other opportunities.
I look forward to your response.