Technical Project Manager Software Systems Development
Technical Project Manager
Software Development Projects
Commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Worcester, Swindon
£50,000 - £60,000
My client, based in Gloucestershire, is looking for a new Technical Project Manager to join their team. They are a well-established company that have excellent ties to a range of sectors including the not-for-profit, financial services, travel and retail. They are an agency that has a strong core competency in data-driven solutions.
This role is aimed at someone looking for a new challenge, an opportunity to work on a large variety of complex projects, preferably with some experience managing software development projects in an agile environment.
- Deliver projects on time, to the agreed cost and quality
- Create Project plans that agree with the client's vision and manage these throughout the whole project
- Effectively communicate with both technical, and non-technical teams
- Identify opportunities for improvement, and have the persuasive skills to bring around complex stakeholders
- Manage some software development projects
- Work on Website, CRM, data and automation projects
Skills to have
- A good understanding of the Agile Software Development Process (Required)
- Ideally a formal Project Management Qualification
- Knowledge of email, database and web technologies
- A Technical Background (Ideally)
The role is paying up to £60,000 and interviews are due to start on Wednesday 17th May.
If this role is of interest, then please apply for the role and get in touch with George Charman at the X4 Group.