Senior Scala/Java Software Developer -Relocate to Bangkok
*Please no C2C / 3rd party applications*
Senior Software Developer - IT Platform Development - Bangkok / Thailand BASED. Full relocation and visa sponsorship available!
What we are looking for:
Willing to relocate to Thailand
- You will have 3+ years' experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment.
- Top-notch developer with a deep understanding in Scala, Java or C#
- You have RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other)
- Some plus if you have knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Cassandra), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ), Play framework, Akka library and/or Hadoop.
- You have a Good command of the English language.
- You are passionate about the craft of software development and constantly work to improve your knowledge and skills.
My client is one of the leading travel technology companies, not only in the industry but the world. With state of the art technology, they manage a massive amount of bookings that allow people around the world to visit places they have never been. Here, you will work in a system at the Internet scale, so large that you can find in only very few companies. In addition to the basic functional requirement that solutions have to work perfectly, you also need to handle the spiky load where peak load can be 100x of usual load. More importantly, the system needs be able to scale to handle their neck breaking growth rate. The challenge that only successful company can offer.
- Someone with a strong background in design and implementation of Scalable architecture and a deep understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and design patterns?
- Hungry to learn new tools, languages and technologies?
- Based in Bangkok or passionate about moving here?
My client's Platform team is looking for a developers to work on mission critical systems that deals with the crafting and development of a system that serves millions of users a day.
What we can offer:
- Work for a profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up.
- Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
This is a full time position working on site in our client's offices in downtown Bangkok, Thailand.
Please note this role is open to both Thai and International applicants - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.