Legal Secretary - Residential Property
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across several areas, this firm now stands at over 300 Lawyers. Its highly-regarded specialist lawyers, breadth of expertise and mix of commercial, private, and public sector clients reflect the complex legal needs of contemporary London. There are few other firms in London offering such a full range of legal services. London's demanding businesses, public organisations and professionals are attracted by the firm's combination of serious expertise, unstuffy style and value-for-money fees. Its clients are hugely diverse, reflecting its range of work.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join the firms Wimbledon, South West London office.
The Residential Property team deals with an excellent quality of work, fee earners deal with manageable caseloads and most of the work is bespoke Conveyancing work and often high-value. You will work in a friendly and supportive team environment supporting a fee earner with a broad Conveyancing caseload.
- You will be a Legal Secretary with at least two years' experience of working in a Conveyancing department
- You should have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM
- You should be organised and have first-class organisation skills
- This role comes with good prospects for progression
- Salary is very competitive but dependent on your background, up to £32k
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join the growing Residential Property department of this highly regarded Top 100 practice in Wimbledon, South West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.