Salary - £35,000-£50,000
A reputable and forward thinking business has taken their recent commercial success with great courage, as they now look to take on yet another Software Developer to build and deliver to their external clients, a fantastic opportunity for those who apply, and due to their popularity, this role is hot property.
With offices in multiple locations internationally, my client has been able to be diverse in the industries in which they deliver their premium niche management Software, a perfect example of the adaptive nature of my client.
You, the Software Developer, will be using the company’s core platform to create specific versions which are designed in a bespoke format and allow you to develop specific customization and components which are then deployed as a Web Application for the client. This will require you to be completely accustomed to all stages of client delivery such as:
• Gathering client requirements
• Integrate & Test
• Post Deployment Support
• Work with clients to understand their products and processes
• Develop modern web applications based on core platform and customize for each client
• Seek and use client feedback to help drive solution development
• Design and develop intuitive user interfaces
What’s expected of you
• B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
• Have experience delivering software solutions to external clients
• Have working experience as a software developer or engineer within complex software solutions
• Have strong experience and passion for working with Scrum or other Agile software development methodologies
What we offer
• Healthy work-life balance (9am-3pm) an incredibly modern way for you to live.
• Working closely together across all disciplines
• A general belief in knowledge sharing and provide funding for your continued learning
• Passionate about what we do and work closely together across all disciplines
• Cherishing an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Free and paid lunch every day prepared and pre-ordered to your taste(Healthy and not so healthy options available)
Fully funded continued learning program
Multiple team events, film nights, parties + lots more
25 days holiday
Don’t miss your chance to get into this business whilst you have the chance, they truly are the next generation of business, and for the right fit, this could be the job where you join, grow and most importantly stay!
Apply now whilst this role is new.