£45,000 per annum
An exciting, global & innovative marketing platform is searching for a Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of top-tier customers.
The Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client on boarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart, fun, and fast-growing team focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human
- Ability to multi-task with strong project management skills
- Must be able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
- Fluent in English. Bonus for speaking Spanish
- Previous experience in a technical solutions / technical implementation position
- Strong understanding of web application
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS
- Experience in cross-browser web development: HTML / CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc).
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, ).
- Experience with source control (Git)
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance