KS1 Leader and Year 2 Teacher
Job title: Key Stage 1 Leader and Year 2 Teacher
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Job start: September 2017
Salary range: MPS - UPS + TLR 2a (£2613)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a primary academy school which is part of a three school trust. The school is on an upward trajectory and amazing things are happening at the school. They have a strong, supportive team that readily share good practise and are all engaged with the school's vision of ensuring every child succeeds.
This improving and forward thinking school aim to provide the very best for their children and families. As an inclusive school they have high standards, believe in working hard to achieve these and in recognising the efforts of everyone. The team have worked together to develop parental involvement and provide interesting, exciting and challenging opportunities for everyone to enjoy their learning. They value relationships and collaborative working and have strong links with the other two schools in the trust, one of which is a secondary school and the other is an SEN school.
The school are currently seeking to appoint a Year 2 teacher and Key Stage 1 leader for September 2017. The year 2 classes currently have 19 pupils each and the role would include 1-1.5 days of leadership release each week.
- A great classroom practitioner who is passionate about inspiring children to achieve success?
- Experienced in leading a key subject, phase or key stage?
- Committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all?
- Confident using ongoing assessment to inform teaching and learning?
- Passionate about 'Making a difference every day'?
- Are you team player and keen to work collaboratively with teachers within the trust?
In return, the school will offer you:
- A positive, welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A driven, ambitious and supportive leadership team.
- A vibrant and happy school where children are at the centre of our thinking and vision for school improvement.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact John Byrne at Capita Education Resourcing on