SALES EXECUTIVE - BASIC £25000 - £30000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION AND CAR
In addition to a great basic salary of £25K-£30K dependent on experience the right candidate will earn uncapped commission (OTE £34k-£39k+) for achieving pre-set targets and have the opportunity to progress to a management position over time.
HG Kippax is a well establish family owned business that manufactures standard and customised screen printing equipment for the industrial and graphics markets. With ambitious growth plans, the company is now seeking a Sales Representative with a proven track record to sell their products throughout the UK and Ireland. The product range includes their own manufactured lines as well as complimentary equipment for which they have sole distributor agreements.
You’ll report to the Commercial Director and have responsibility for:
- Developing new business and looking after current customer base
- Organising & planning your own visits with existing and prospect clients.
- Demonstrating and presenting solutions to customers.
- Maintaining accurate customer records.
- Attending trade exhibitions conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating potential business development contracts.
- Achieving annual targets.
- Collating and analysing market feedback and business opportunities
To be a successful, you will need to be proactive and self motivated with a professional approach and a passion for business development to customers at all levels. Whilst a experience within the screen printing industry or a similar technical background would be an advantage, it is not essential and training on the product range will be provided. You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of sales, business development and account management in a B2B environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Teamwork and willingness to work closely with the service and manufacturing teams.
- A full driving licence.