Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant for a Fixed Term Contract role based in South Manchester. This role is for a 15 month period at least but could be extended. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, fast paced business with multiple offices around the world. Responsibilities will primarily be Management Accounts within the Group function including intercompany transactions.
Duties required for the role of Management Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for non-trading entities, mainly holding companies and financing entities.
- Preparation of monthly consolidation adjustments.
- Perform reconciliations and checks on the consolidated Group balance sheet.
- Monthly update of lease accounting under IFRS16.
- Consolidation and reconciliation of headcount KPI in monthly reporting pack.
- Consolidation and review of monthly debtor days KPI in monthly reporting pack.
- Consolidation of the monthly rolling forecast for the monthly reporting pack.
- Co-ordination of monthly P&L variance explanations in the monthly reporting pack.
- Preparation of workings for the Group consolidated financial statements disclosure notes.
- Draft subsidiary financial statements under FRS 102.
- Roll forward, consolidate and check quarterly statutory disclosure packs.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts in line with the Group's credit agreement.
- Assisting with lender queries on the quarterly management accounts.
Attributes required for the role of Management Accountant
- This role is suitable for a part qualified or newly qualified ACCA or CIMA with experience of working in a reporting environment
- Experience of working in a Group function would be desirable
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Efficient and well organised individual
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Pro-active with a "can do" attitude to tasks and issues that arise
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering to deadlines as required
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact Stephanie Dowson-Park.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.