Corporate Services Manager
Our client are looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join their growing team in the UK Office, based in Godalming, Surrey. Experience of running and managing multiple projects at once is key in this role along with the ability to work to tight deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy too.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills are a must.
Our client are looking for a Corporate Services Manager based full time in Godalming for an exciting, rapidly growing Software company of +50 staff based across UK, USA and Australia. This role will manage the day-to-day aspects of Corporate Services, reporting into the CEO.
You will be responsible for the management of a growing team of three. Manage a Corporate Services Team of three within the office.
- First point of contact for HR related queries for global group (UK, Australia and USA).
- Group on-boarding and off-boarding; including administration of offer letters and contracts, pre-employment checks, vetting, new starter induction, and all leaver documentation.
- Corporate benefits including UK and US private health insurance, UK, US and Australian pension scheme, UK life assurance scheme and UK childcare vouchers.
- Update and implementation of company policy when required to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Administration of disciplinary procedures and termination of employees when required.
- Manage personnel records, including successful passing of probation and salary increase letters.
- Ensuring the use of our online absence management system to log all holiday, sickness and medical appointments.
- Some recruitment; including negotiating terms with recruitment agencies.
- Liaise with external HR employment lawyers when support is required.
- Administer and work closely with CEO on all company legal documents and contracts.
- Corporate filing of company documents and records.
- Company insurance policies.
- Ensure company compliance with all legal requirements, including data protection.
- Work closely with company's lawyers.
- Maintenance of UK office; including utilities, office supplies, dealing with vendors and external suppliers.
- Ad hoc office management tasks.
- Booking of international meeting rooms.
- Answer main switchboard number with Corporate Services team, sorting of incoming post and organisation of couriers when required.
- Involved in any office refurbishments.
- Administration of Company shares and statutory registers.
- Companies House filings, liaising with external Accountants.
- Statutory requirements for international group.
- Administration of Customer contracts, including new customers and potential customers.
- Ensuring compliance to all Customer contracts.
- Invoicing to Customers.
- Involvement in completion and execution of NDAs and Agreements.
- Due diligence when required.
- Group payroll and tax with external payroll providers in UK, USA and Australia.
- Reporting and compliance for investors and banking.
- Manage administration of group bank accounts.
- Administration of online Expenses system.
- Liaise with External Accountants who undertake monthly management accounts.
- Must have worked in a similar role and have managed staff.
- Organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Can work on multiple concurrent activities and be able to prioritise these activities appropriately.
- Confidentiality awareness.
- Intuitive and able to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and IT in general, including Navision if possible.
- Previous HR and Finance experience will be required, awareness of US and Australian HR and Legal would be beneficial.
Our client are looking to offer a full time, permanent contract working out of their offices in Godalming, Surrey.
A competitive salary is on offer with some attractive company benefits too.
Parking available on site too.