Creative Manager - Retail Marketing
Salary: Up to £45’ 000 + benefits + car
We are searching for a Creative Manager ready for their first appointment as Head of Creative. We want you to be hungry for development and eager to now take full responsibility for a beast of a retail creative role.
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple retailer of apparel, accessories, footwear and equipment, the business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
The ideal candidate must be an individual with a confident, out-going character to survive in a very competitive market - comfortable in driving the creative strategies across a wide range of brands. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will take full autonomy for the creative across the offline channels.
This Head of Creative role is not for the faint hearted, you must be a commercial retailer and can deliver impact and significant growth on an evolving and growing fast paced retail business.
Creative Manager - Retail Marketing - What we are searching for?
- A trend aware Creative Manager, with strong knowledge of the retail and marketing industry.
- Proven ability to deliver creative design in a challenging, ever changing, extremely fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to design and deliver in store material – including POS and Windows activity for brand and own brand products.
- Good understanding and proven knowledge of the production process of materials for stores.
- Know what good window design looks like!
- Line management of 3 creative art workers/designers.
- Creative direction and brand presentation.
- Schedule, plan and manage the creative workflow for the creative team.
- Set a creative strategy.
- Working closely with the photographic team to manage the creative aspects for numerous photo shoots.
- Act as brand gatekeeper ensuring all brand guidelines are kept consistently, working with the multichannel team.
- Grounded yet creative!
- Capability and out of the box thinking to take creativity to the next level.
- Understand not just the look and fee,l but capable of being able to tip the creativity on its head and drive organically from the front.
- Absolute perfectionist!
- Strong team leader and motivator, capability to inspire and lead from the front.
- Outgoing, fun, strong character.
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you…