Desktop Engineer / Desktop Rollout Engineer
Desktop Engineer / Desktop Rollout Engineer, with strong experience in Microsoft desktop technologies including Windows 7 / 10 and migration, imaging, packaging and deployment via SCCM, is required for a leading company based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - paying from £25,000 - £30,000.
You will be responsible for creating, optimizing and maintaining desktop builds.
You will also have proven experience in imaging and application deployment to user devices including, configuration, implementation, testing and operational support of the OS and desktop / mobile applications using SCCM.
As the Desktop Engineer / Desktop Rollout Engineer, your duties will include:
• Packaging and deploying OS images and end user device software via SCCM
• Managing 3rd party relationships and suppliers
• Project work including new hardware images, Windows / Office upgrades and other projects where required
• Packaging and deployment of software on Windows, Mac Computers and mobile devices - via SCCM
• Windows Migration (XP to 7 and 7 to 10)
• Understanding of networking including hardware, TCP/IP, DNS.
• Understanding of Active Directory and Office 365
• Understanding of ITIL
• Antivirus (Kaspersky)
This position would suit a Desktop Engineer / Desktop Support Engineer / Desktop Analyst / Desktop Support Analyst / Migration Engineer / Project Engineer / Rollout Engineer, who has strong desktop migration and rollout experience and strong experience of imaging and rolling out packages, software and applications using SCCM.
This Desktop Engineer position would ideally suit someone with a background in IT support, up to 2nd Line Support / 3rd Line Support, with a strong knowledge of SCCM / Kaspersky / Windows 7 / Windows 10 and experience of desktop migration / packaging / imaging / deployment / builds
This role is based in Portsmouth, is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.