Stores Envoy and Buyer
Job Title: Engineering Stores Envoy and Buyer
Location: Ramsbottom, Bury
IESA is the market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe - our clients include the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and Astra Zeneca to name but a few.
Currently experiencing tremendous growth within the European market, this is an exciting opportunity to join IESA as a Stores Envoy and Buyer.
Reporting to the Client Relationship Executive and Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for creating a great stores environment, whilst maintaining a great working relationship with the client - meeting the demands of engineers.
- To receipt deliveries and put stock away in pre-determined storage locations.
- To issue stock products
- To assist customers in the selection of goods, advising where applicable alternatives that reduce overall cost
- To source and price goods for 'special' orders, and to raise purchase orders for same
- To initiate and conclude all customer / vendor returns in approved manners
- To conduct rotational stock checks as required
- To identify cost saving measures that will benefit the Customer
- To drive continuous improvements to the engineering stores.
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and engineering products
- Experience of Stock Management Processes
- Previous experience in a commercial, distribution, industrial or engineering environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A forklift truck license is desirable but not essential
Hours of work: 0800 : 1630, Monday to Friday