Are you an Excel data whizz with advanced skills including Macros and VBA?
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic business as they go through an exciting period of change?
Are you degree educated with a minimum 2.1 degree?
I am currently working with one of Warwickshire's premier businesses to recruit a Business Analyst. This is a high profile role where your analysis will be used to drive strategic decisions and genuinely affect business performance. My client offers a progressive and dynamic working environment alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Providing timely and accurate data analysis for a plethora of commercial stakeholders upon which key business decisions will be made.
- Manipulate large data-sets to provide analysis of sales, trends, forecasts and pricing
- Ensure that operational and business development targets are tracked accurately for communication to the business.
- Design, develop and implement commercial analysis models.
- Undertake end to end development of systems to improve business efficiencies
- Create models in excel that will help the business run smoother, faster analysis of pricing
To be considered for this role you will be a confident communicator with advanced level Excel skills up to Macro Level.
SQL and VBA would be advantageous.
You will have a minimum 2.1 degree in a Mathematics/Statistics oriented degree.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.