Payroll Manager - Wonderful company! £25k-£32k, 4 day week! St Albans
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Manager for a wonderful established company in the heart of St Albans.
This is a 4 day week, working 28 hours Monday to Thursday, offering an excellent salary and free parking!
You’ll be confident with HR payroll systems, possess extensive practical experience and a very good knowledge of pensions. You will be managing three payroll administrators in a supportive inclusive and helpful environment.
- Monitor and control the work of the payroll & pensions team ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Responsible for the consolidation, preparation and submission of annual and other returns to HMRC
- Act as primary point of contact regarding payroll and pension queries
- Payroll systems administrator for the integrated HR/Payroll system
- Identify ways in which efficiency and effectiveness of payroll processing would be improved
- To provide monthly KPI’s and statistics data on overtime, sickness and other employer costs
- Reconciliation of all the payroll control accounts
- Offer full support to your team
- Conduct annual appraisals, monthly one to one’s
- Monitor holiday and sickness
- Training and development
- We are looking for a good computerised payroll and pension’s background coupled with management or supervisory experience
- You will be familiar with a large monthly in house payroll, with over 1,000 staff
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9am-5pm (28 hours per week)
Salary: The company offer excellent benefits including a salary up to £32k for 4 days (equivalent to £40K full time), 25 days holiday pro rata, free parking, pension, Life Assurance, an excellent training package and a great team to work with!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.