Front End Developer
Work in a creative city centre environment as a Front End Developer and learn from others who love digital!
Our client is a leading boutique agency based in a trendy part of Manchester with some of the markets top content writers, designers, photographers and they are all in love with digital! In this agency, the developer will be given loads of exposure to outstanding clients in the fashion and retail sectors.
Based in the Manchester City Centre surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops all footsteps away! Within this environment, they will from the get go want someone who can perform but also looking to develop and ultimately get ready for the next bigger role.
This person will have a 'can do’ attitude, creative and looking for an opportunity to grow their skills and experience and develop rapidly.
Required skills and experience of Front End Developer
- Fluent in with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience using WordPress
- Grunt/Gulp workflow process
- Could confidently be a part of the development of a standard software development procedure.
- Have a high attention to detail and is good at estimating work and timings
- Have a commitment to keeping up to date and current in the digital and technical industry
- Fluent in SEO and use this to deliver overall solutions
- A genuine person who excels in client meetings and building relationships
- Experience in illustrations as well as social media, marketing campaigns and PHP development
If this sounds like your next role and you are keen to get the ball rolling, apply today!