Consumer Product Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Product Manager to join their team based in Hereford. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Our client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
They are now recruiting for a Consumer Product Manager to join their Product Management Team, based in their Hereford Office. In this role, you’ll set a product strategy, and develop & launch consumer card products into a B2C market. You’ll work closely with the wider Prepaid and Bill Payments Team to support the continued development of their consumer card product portfolio with the aim to drive future business opportunities identified through expanding products and channels.
What you will be doing as their Consumer Product Manager
- Managing product development for consumer card products to ensure that they have in place products and a supporting platform that continues to meet the market opportunities appropriate within the UK, Europe and Globally and identify new market opportunities for the products.
- Setting the strategy for the company’s products, through analysing appropriate company, customer and market information, and undertake appropriate planning to execute the strategy.
- Acting as an ambassador for our client, internally and externally and promote their consumer card platform and wider businesses at every opportunity.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of product launches internally, describing the sales expectations, internal/client benefits, competitor landscape, operational support/implementation and future developments.
What are they looking for in their Consumer Product Manager
- Proven experience in product management and new product development at a senior level
- Proven experience of the consumer market is essential - experience in the development and launch of consumer products.
- Experience within a leadership role with the ability to lead, manage and motivate a team, managing projects with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Ability to keep internal stakeholders and external partners engaged within the organisation and an appreciation of the business unit strategic aims
Experience of financial services and specifically card issuing and or e-money is advantageous
Benefits of working for our client
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in their Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from their two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to their subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Consumer Product Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Our client are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles with our client are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.