Internal Sales Engineer - IT products - Crawley
Internal Sales Engineer - IT Infrastructure Products - Crawley
Do you have experience of working in a professional technical-based sales and account management environment and are looking to progress your career by joining a large and successful business?
Our client is a leading distributor of IT networking products. The business is part of a market-leading, nationwide group of electrical businesses with an annual turnover exceeding £600 million. The business and wider group pride themselves on exceptional levels of service and a business model that gives employees lots of freedom and autonomy in your role. Working with big name clients in a variety of industries, their reputation is unrivalled and with continued growth, they can offer you fantastic career development.
You should be confident, outgoing and motivated by success. You need to be enthusiastic with a passion to learn. Experience in a professional technical sales environment is essential. You should be money motivated, target-focused and passionate about building solid and long-lasting business relationships.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and vendors - you may spend some time in this role out of the office, visiting clients
- Professionally represent the business at all times
- Make proactive calls and be able to spot opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- A basic salary of up to around £35,000, more for the right person
- A performance related, uncapped annual bonus
- Initial products and skills training
- Optional membership of the excellent Company pension scheme
Bridgewater Professionals have successfully placed professionals within a wide range of sectors throughout the UK. We recruit highly skilled individuals at all levels and place them in tailored roles that reflect their expertise.
We have placed professionals in accounts, branch and business management, credit management, HR, IT, marketing, purchasing, sales and warehouse management roles across the country. We match the ambitions of our candidates with businesses that can fulfil them.
Visit the Bridgewater Resources website for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.