Premier Pathways Religious Studies PGCE
Exceptional Graduates Considered in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics - Outstanding Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Religious Studies PGCE
Are you an aspiring Religious Studies Teacher? Do you hold a degree in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
If you are serious about teaching Religious Studies, and you are available to start this academic year, then this Trainee Religious Studies post is waiting for your application!
• Exceptional Graduates Considered in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Religious Studies PGCE
• Immediate start – Up to 2 Year PGCE Placement Religious Studies
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Religious Studies
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Teacher post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics
A secondary school in South London are looking for an academic Religious Studies Teacher to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE Religious Studies post is open to graduates or graduates with degrees in Religious Studies, Theology or Philosophy and Ethics.
In this Trainee Religious Studies Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Religious Studies Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of experienced Religious Studies and Humanities teachers, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and an increased timetable across all 3 key stages.
This successful secondary school is situated in close proximity to a nearby rail station in a leafy suburb of South West of London. The 'Training School' award this school so proudly holds belies a natural disposition towards excellent Continuing Professional Development and career enhancement opportunities. Although this school can proudly boast 'Outstanding' status, the Senior Leadership Team are determined to maintain and exceed this impeccable standard.
This welcoming secondary school, found in London, is a 10 minute walk from the nearest tube station on the Northern Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.