MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
We are looking for a Complaints Manager to join the close-knit team in the Birmingham office.
Role responsible for a Complaints Manager;
- To be the first point of contact for a prestigious client; to support and manage complex queries end to end
- To acknowledge, investigate and problem solve challenging scenarios
- Taking full ownership and accountability to ensure for resolution and where necessary provide guidance and process improvement
- Understand root cause and report supporting analytical evidence
- Working in partnership with internal departments to provide further development and support
- To fully ensure the client is updated regularly on each case to provide confidence throughout
- Adhering to FCA regulations and following strict claims processes and procedures
To be a successful complaints manager you must possess the following;
- Experience working with complex complaints within a regulatory environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- To show evidence of adhering to processes and procedures and if possible show experience of implementing change
- Ability to work independently, to use initiative and take accountability for own workload
- To be able to work in a fast paced and pressured environment; working to tight deadlines and managing client's expectations
- Would be advantageous to come from an insurance background but is essential for you to have worked within a regulatory environment to prove your understanding within this commercial market
- 22 days' holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
This is a full time permanent role with working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Starting salary is £24,000 - £28,000 (dependent upon experience)
There is a performance related bonus available and you also have the chance to gain professional qualifications within the industry which will be funded by the company.