Based in Swansea, the role of the Legal Receptionist is a client focused role. Often, you will be the first port of call for clients both face to face and via the telephone. You may also undertake general administrative duties such as archiving, filing and client ID etc.
You will have a client focused attitude working as part of a small and friendly firm. You will have the ability to communicate in a positive and collaborative manner with clients and colleagues.
This role would suit somebody with ample experience in an office/administrative/secretarial environment nevertheless experience is not essential. You will have established yourself as part of a professional front of house team or similar background.
Key Responsibilities of Legal Receptionist
Responsibilities are broadly but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone, using voicemail and then keeping a written record of all enquires whether on the telephone or in person
- Replenishing stationary supplies when needed
- Greeting and welcoming clients
- Assisting with all callers in an efficient manner
- Taking brief but detailed messages and passing on all messages in a prompt manner
- Ensure the reception and waiting area are kept clean and tidy
- Performing general administrative tasks when required
- Taking bookings for client meeting and notarial appointments
- Providing assistance with the sorting of incoming mail
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.