German speaking Corporate Events Administrator
An exciting events administration role is available for a fluent German speaking client services professional to provide key account support within the financial services and investment sectors within German and English speaking territories. The role involves supporting a major German client in all aspects of their meeting and events programme in both German and English. The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, working closely with clients to identify and implement events management solutions - often to tight deadlines and at a fast pace is an integral part of this exceptional opportunity.
If you are solution focused, with great attention to detail and truly off the scale time management skills, you will thrive in this exhilarating events management opportunity. The environment is corporate and professional and would suit a business minded events professional looking for a new challenge. Basic web design flair or interest for customising the presentation of the events would be an added bonus.
- Fluency in German and English for written and spoken communication with clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of written and spoken work
- Graduate or equivalent with strong business acumen
- Proven experience in events management, events organisation, or events and meetings planning within a corporate environment
- Experience working as an event co-ordinator, event account manager, key account co-ordinator, event manager or client services manager
- Quick thinking and resourceful with proven time management skills
- Client service focused with high levels of integrity
- Creative with an interest in design -Photoshop or web development software
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido Loer. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.