Business Development Executive
Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £20K + Commission
Are you an experianced Business Development Executive looking to join an innovative growing business? Or an experienced Telesales Executive looking to move in to a more involved customer facing position.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development your role will be to energetically contribute towards the business development department and company's objectives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients through a variety of techniques, predominantly telephone cold calling.
- Follow up referrals provided by Head of Business Development and other members of the business, and self generate leads to identify buyer influencers and any timing issues; monitors prospects; contract calendars; prepare reports on status of leads and other reports as required.
- Keep the CRM database up to date and provide an update to the Head of Business Development on a weekly basis.
- Attend meetings and site visits with Head of Business Development and other colleagues within the business as required.
- Present proposals to prospects, including creating and carrying out sales presentations.
- Formulation and submission of proposals and responses including supplier questionnaires, bids and tenders.
- Participation in trade shows where relevant.
- Perform additional functions and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives
- Experience in telesales or face to face sales.
- Personable with high levels of skill in oral and written communication.
- Bid and proposal writing and understanding would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with a CRM system.
- Social Media knowledge and understanding.
- Energy, drive and determination.
- Ability to bounce back immediately when unsuccessful in a sale.
- Experience and confidence dealing directly with customers.
- High degree of organisation and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic, flexible approach to work with a strong focus on customer service and successful results.
- Team player who will always go the extra mile to achieve success for the business
If you are interested in hearing more about this business and position please apply below