Tyre Technician / Fitter
We have two opportunities for permanent and fixed term contract Tyre Technician / Fitter at our client’s Bishops Stortford Centre.
Our client is part of a Group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, they are one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017. Working for them opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
The Role of Tyre Technician / Fitter
We require dedicated and experienced individuals to support our Centre Manager as a Tyre Technician in a busy fast fit centre.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as a Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology an advantage
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Hours & Salary
As Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work 45 hours per week, Monday to Saturday and there is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £21,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, maintenance, repair, mechanic, fast fit, fitter, technician, car, vehicle, tyre,