Senior Credit Controller
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Credit Controller on behalf of a leading FMCG business based in Worksop.
This award winning FMCG business based in Worksop are growing rapidly, they have a Global client base and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Senior Credit Controller to join their successful Finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a well established market leading business.
The successful Senior Credit Controller will report directly into the Group Financial Controller and will work in a stand alone position.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; Managing a ledger of approx. 400 customer accounts, managing credit risk, chasing overdue payments from UK and Overseas clients, reducing DSO and debts beyond payment terms, resolving customer queries in an accurate and timely manner, reporting to Senior Management and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Senior Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and V Look Ups)
- Previously reduced aged debt within a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- A highly organised approach to work
Free on site parking + company pension scheme + excellent company benefits