Outline of role
A Savers Assistant Manager`s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. No day will ever be the same so it is a multi-tasker`s dream job!
You will work alongside your Store Manager using your local knowledge to maximise sales opportunities and profit. You will enjoy being part of the community and know your customers by name making the store a friendly place to shop.
It`s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Assistant Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our Store Managers of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?Assistant Manager Job Description 2016
To come on board as a Savers Assistant Manager, do you:
- Love leading a team
- Love exceeding targets through people
- Love coaching people to active sell
- Love ensuring customers are happy from the minute they enter the store
- Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy, organised and attractive
- Love organising and getting things done with a team
- Love learning and developing your own skills
- Love supporting and developing others
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job
· You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the `We Love Savers` team!
About our company
Savers in 2017 was awarded athe 10th Best Big Company to work for by the Sunday Times. We were the highest placed retailer in the UK
. This recognises the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people. Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. "Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues." We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years. We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have nearly 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.