MI/BI Analyst - Leeds - £30-35k
MI/BI Analyst - Leeds - £30-35k
Are you an Analyst with experience of the SQL Reporting Stack? Do you want to work for an award winning Law Firm? Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer service?
Recognised as the leading specialist in their field and an innovative and vibrant place to work, our client is looking for an MI Analyst / BI Analyst to join a growing analytics team based in the city centre.
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension
- Staff Social Club
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experience in business intelligence with a rapidly growing company which see IT as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth.
The successful candidate will work within the IT analytics team providing reporting and insight on the business activities in order to optimise strategies and processes. Working alongside colleagues at all levels you will support various business functions to deliver value through the use of data.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing MI reporting ensuring accurate and timely delivery for both internal and external customers
- Collate user requirements to create new reporting and MI suites
- Provision of high level dashboards through to granular level reports
- Provide analytical insight from operational and financial data to support the delivery of business objectives
- Work with the BI developer to ensure data structures are aligned with reporting needs
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of MI/BI throughout the business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- At least 2 years experience working with SSRS
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs (SSIS an advantage)
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles
- Experience of BI and reporting software Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong requirements gathering skills
Keywords - MI Analyst / BI Analyst / Business Intelligence / Operations Analyst / SSRS / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst / Reporting Specialist
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business.