Contracts Supervisor - Grounds Maintenance
Contracts Supervisor - Grounds Maintenance - Leicester and Northants - £Neg
A national soft landscape service and estate management company are looking for a Contracts Supervisor to join their growing team to cover Leicester and Northants locations.
The enthusiastic Contracts Supervisor will be determined, flexible and have a "can-do" attitude, who can manage their time constructively and efficiently.
Based in the Leicester and Northants Area the Contracts Supervisor will have previous experience and good practical skills in all areas including:
- Garden maintenance
- Good plant knowledge and understanding of correct horticultural practices is essential
- A demonstrable successful track record of delivering high quality work
- Duties of the successful Contracts Supervisor include:
- Motivate, monitor and manage the team's daily
- Deal with client issues or concerns
- Deputise for the Contract Manager when required
- Compile reports and schedules
- Undertake grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the designated site to the required specifications and quality standards
- Grass cutting (ride on, pedestrian and strimming)
- Hedge Cutting
- Shrub bed maintenance
- Leaf collection
The Contracts Supervisor duties include:
- Conducting relevant preventative maintenance checks of machinery provided for the undertaking of ground maintenance
- Carry out site inspections and participate in monthly contract meetings
- Implement all principles and the practices of the Health and Safety and Assurance at work and the customer care whilst at work
- Ensure appropriate company paper work is completed daily, weekly and monthly
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Contracts Supervisor or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency.