Location: Uttoxeter, ST14 8HR, Staffordshire
Salary: £13k - 15k, DOE
Contract: Permanent, full time
This job is being advertised for the position of Sales Trainee on behalf of Tippers Building Materials who are located within the Midlands.
This is an entry level role and may be suited to someone just out of school; Candidates should be educated to GCSE level ideally with Grades A - C , they should be confident, a good communicator, with good IT skills and a have desire to work in the Building and Plumbing industry within a busy Sales Office environment.
Sales Trainee - The Role :
- To ensure that all customers dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- To promote, improve and increase profitable Sales for the Company by creating good customer liaisons and communications
- To efficiently serve customers via the trade counter and the sales office
- To assist as required with the merchandising of goods in the self selection area
- To ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all quotations and the follow through of all enquiries via email, telephone and general correspondence
- To accurately place orders with suppliers ensuring procedures and pricing policies are adhered to
- Proactively identify and contact new and potential customers
- Having an awareness at all times of Company procedures and pricing polies
- Provide an excellent after-sales service to customers including the follow through of complaints and any related issues
- Improve and maintain good product knowledge of all products stocked and generally keep aware of products available in the market place
- Any other duties reasonably associated with this position
Sales Trainee - The Ideal Candidate :
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated, customer service orientated individual to undertake a programme of work based training and study to gain experience in the Builders & Plumbers Merchants Industry and an NVQ 3 qualification
- Candidates should be educated to GCSE level ideally with Grades A - C
- They should possess customer facing confidence, good communication and IT skills
- They should have an interest in the Building and Plumbing industry and a desire to work within a busy Sales environment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.