TRAINEE MORTGAGE ADVISOR - BUILDING SOCIETY
£24,600 + ANNUAL COMPANY BONUS + 23 DAYS HOLIDAY
**IDEAL ROLE FOR NEWLY CEMAP QUALIFIED APPLICANTS**
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a busy building society, with branches across Cheshire and Staffordshire. They are looking to recruit a CeMAP qualified mortgage advisor to be based in their Leek branch.
This role involves providing professional expert advice on our range of mortgage products to customers ensuring regulations are adhered to always and building relationships with customers which will enable their expectations to be exceeded throughout the mortgage process. The successful candidate will be inducted onto a full training scheme, ensuring competence of delivering the building society's full lending criteria, up to date legislation and compliance.
- A full CeMAP qualification (or qualified by an appropriate examination to the level of Mortgage/Insurance Adviser)
- Good understanding of the Mortgage Sales process
- Good mortgage interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate PC skills together with knowledge of Word and Outlook
Please note that this role will be subject to the FCA/PRA Senior Person's Regime. This requires us to ensure that role holders are fit and proper to perform the role and as such our selection process will include some mandatory checks. These will be explained to you in more detail should you be invited for interview.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration