Retail Store Manager Designate - Scotland 40 hours
Retail Store Manager (Designate) - 40 hours
Typical annual rates are around £30,000 to £35,000
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating a culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Our high street stores are where the real action is. And there couldn't be a better time to join us.
Face-timing long-lost aunts in the States. Streaming boxsets on the go. Sending a tweet a minute. Whatever our customers want to do, our retail teams are working hard to help them feel connected. As a super Store Manager, you'll know everything there is to know about creating amazing retail experiences and running a tight commercial operation. But while knowing how to manage stock and seize a promotional opportunity is important, it's brilliant leadership that's at the heart of this role. Heading up one of our stores, you'll drive and develop your team to achieve phenomenal sales through the highest standards of customer care - ensuring they smash their targets, wow our customers and keep them coming back for more.
What you'll do:
- Be accountable for the overall commercial performance of your store
- Get the best out of every team member by listening, coaching, supporting and developing them
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - delivering a brilliant customer experience and making sure our service never dips below sensational
- Stay up to date with our products and make sure your team have the support, tools and information they need to maintain their own knowledge
- Look for ways to ways to reach out and connect with the local community.
- Have previous retail management experience necessary to run the whole store
- Have strong people management experience and know how to carry out personal development plans, staff training sessions and performance management
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales to get your team charging through their targets
- Know all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together
- Have a personal interest in communications technology.
You might even:
- Know a thing or two about the overall telecoms sector.
What's in it for you:
- Typical earnings are around £30,000 to £35,000, but with the opportunity to earn significantly more depending on your team performance and how you drive the success
- Healthcare cash plan
- Great career progression
- An amazing mobile phone package
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata).
To find out more and to apply, please click the apply link.