Production Team Leader Aerospace Engineering
Production Team Leader (Aerospace Manufacturing) - Salary between £30,000 and £45,000 DOE + excellent benefits
We are searching for an experienced Production Team Leader for an Aerospace Engineering client who manufacture aircraft parts and assemblies. Suitable candidates will have Production experience from within an aerospace engineering environment, management experience and strong continuous improvement knowledge.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve set targets for the production team, focusing on relevant projects and continuous improvement
- Work in accordance with health and safety maintaining all risk assessments within team
- Provide supporting M.I and information on production to senior management, agreeing manning plans and forecasts
- Maintain 6S requirements meeting business targets in this area and an action plan is in place if required
- Manage the introduction of new processes smoothly and efficiently
- Supervise the team and organise the workload to achieve business targets, organising daily KPI's for team members
- Arranging resources for team as required, tooling and equipment etc.
- Lead continuous improvement and maintain 6S requirements achieving targets on quality
Candidate Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Production experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing staff within a manufacturing environment
- Used to achieving manufacturing targets
- Lean methodology experience, 6S principles and lean qualification
- AS9100 quality / business control experience
- Understanding of Aerospace precision machining
- Strong communicator with excellent leadership skills
- Confident with a positive "can-do" attitude able to lead a team
- Keen and able to progress through the Organisation
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Production Planner from within the Aerospace Industry to progress their career with a progressive and dynamic business. If you think this role is for you please apply today or contact us for more details.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.