Senior Data Scientist - JM3205
Fancy yourself working with a global health and beauty and lifestyle retailer? Are you data mad and love sharing insights into how consumers shop? Then keep reading because this job sounds like a great fit for you!
A fantastic company have an amazing opportunity and are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join their Group CRM team. They are a talented, lively team and looking for the right individual with the right spark and technical mind to work along side them. Is that you? As the Senior Data Scientist you will be a part of the Group CRM team and you need to consistently drive the scientific management of their BUs CRM programs leveraging on their data strategy and vision to build powerful marketing and communication initiatives across our diverse businesses in Europe. I bet you are wondering why join this amazing company as their Senior Data Scientist..? Well ... they have a great working environment, the team are full of fun loving professionals with pure passion... Apply and find out more!
As Senior Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
• Measurement and Management focused. Sets the bar for measurement of marketing activities and defines success metrics, reporting methods for BU’s marketing efforts.
• Report standardisation and automation. Drive the evolution of best in class insight reporting in-line with Group strategy
• Data savvy with the ability to guide the development of customer segmentation or create models to explain drivers of customer behaviour
• Delivery of Shared Service. Support BUs strategic business focuses through ad-hoc reporting and analysis as well as post implementation performance monitoring
• Analyse customer activities and find actionable insights and recommendations
• Drive customer strategy. Partner with BUs to create value from customer relationships
• Create Customer Intelligence and Optimize Customer Relationships. Understand customer’s needs and frame our CRM programs to exceed customers’ expectations
• Provide Analytics Expertise and Guidance. Engage with BUs to use data & analytics to make decisions around their CRM programs and in their business
• Facilitate Best Practice Adoption. Ensure BUs use the latest marketing science tools and techniques in their business
• Must be flexible and tenacious. Ability to work in diverse retail formats from Health & Beauty, Mass, and Luxury
• Be the Pioneer in using sophisticated analytical tools such as data mining, regression analysis, and predictive modelling
• Pragmatic with Business Acumen - ability to recommend actionable and attainable results that drive positive results and/or long lasting solutions.
• Strong written & spoken communication skills - ability to summarise complex data into clear and concise insights and actions
• Delivering Actions from Insights. To take insights and bring to life for users so clear actions can be utilised. Have an element of curiosity of business action and how we can support this.
• Adoption of Analytics by Business Units. Work closely in developing projects with BU’s which will ensure they see the value of analytics in helping answer all business questions
As the successful Senior Data Scientist you will ideally have a:
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience in customer insights analytics, segmentation or commercial analyst role
• University graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills. Background in Operations Research, Marketing Science, Economics, Quantitative Psychology, Applied Mathematics, and related quantitative fields.
• Experience with data related tools
• Analytics, Database and Data mining skills in either SAS, Oracle, or SQLAdvanced Excel skills (e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, VB macro scripting)
• Strong Retail / FMCG experience at an International level
• Experience of working with a high volume of SKU level transactional and customer data across multiple databases
• Experience in loyalty, direct marketing, and marketing analytics
• Strong presentation skills and experience in generating and sharing meaningful customer insights across business categories and multiple stakeholders (up to director level) to drive business decisions and trading plans
• Expert in managing multiple stakeholders and driving action from insights shared
• Evidence of mentoring of other analysts and line-management
• Multilingual, Ability to discuss business topics on CRM analytic